Donna, I have a few ideas for you as far as the book goes and I'd be happy to talk by phone if you want. 1-877-bboomer.

When I was in the early stages of writing this anthology I went to the library and book stores. I checked out and purchased tons of anthologies. I've either read or researched any that I could get my hands on. It has been extremely helpful.

I recorded what I liked and didn't like. If I had purchased them I wrote comments all through them. I got a feel for the type of stories that I thought were encouraging. I noted the table of contents, chapter divisions, information about writers, you name it and I just kept gathering information. Actually I'm still doing it. Reading another right now.

I think if you start doing this with devotionals you will eventually get a feel for how you want to write yours. The Lord will lead you and all these fireworks will start going off in your head and you'll have to listen. [Wink] That's the Lord leading you.

Just keep doing what you're doing, but do it with the intention that you are working on a book.

Call me sometime. I have more to share but it's too much to type. I love encouraging people who are using their God-given gifts. It's such fun.

Oh, and for the record, I like to finish reading a devotion and feel moved to make some kind of change for good. [Wink]