You know, I do believe God has given me a couple ideas for books, but I'm clueless about how to start! I'd love to put out a book by the same name as the site, too. If it continues to grow in readership, perhaps that will be a possibility. I'm not sure what my next step should be. I'll keep praying.

I'm afraid I'm not very disciplined with my writing. (Dotsie, you know that! LOL!) I'm such a procrastinator. I'm trying to do better, but I need a deadline to get stuff done, and if you're working on something with no real publication possibility in sight, it's hard to get motivated! I should just write out a devotional daily in praise to the Lord. Hmmm...I might have just talked myself into a plan! You guys need to hold me accountable.

I put a poll on the site to see how often people read devotionals. Once or twice a week seems to be the norm. Maybe you all can tell me about some of your experiences with those types of books. Which kind do you like? About how long were each one? Did you pray the prayer at the end?

I'm still holding to the plan to only put a couple per week on the site. I've had a few people ask for more, but at this point I don't want to burn anyone out. I guess I'm still struggling with the idea that people do look forward to them. You know? Some people think everything they write is brilliant. Not me. I'm always amazed when I write. I do feel the Lord's leading. I have to say. All glory goes to Him!

I've gone on enough. Thanks for letting me 'think out loud.' And I look forward to reading of your experiences.

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com