I just thought i'de add my two cents worth about my scrapping experience...i guess you might've read a bit bout me on my website, but that's ok.
i've scrapped for about 2.5 - 3 years. i LOVE it. it took me quite a while to get into it. i was in the groove of thinking i had to scrap my life in cronological order. i would get stuck on a page and couldn't continue. so i didn't scrap very regularly, and didn't really enjoy it. since being introduced to the top loading albums....i've become FREE as a bird, able to scrap what ever, when ever! what freedom!

i've done one album for my oldest dd (she's 2 since feb.), started one for my dh (need to get more photo's from his family), started a Book on Me (doing a online challenge and need to get caught up!), vacation album (started last month with a challenge to use only my CTMH product for show at my 'gatherings'), started the second album for my oldest dd, started the book for baby dd (she's 5 months) and am almost caught up with that one...might be about one month behind (as much as my film has in it right now! LOL!)

if you're interested at all in seeing some of my work....here's a link to my gallery on another board (i hope it's not offensive to post a link for that here....just delete it if it's not ok)
My Scrapbooking Gallery
Thanks for looking!