About two years ago, I started organizing all our family photos in scrapbooks. They had been in photo albums with no descriptions, and nobody ever looked at them. My incentive was to give my daughter a scrapbook of her life as a shower gift. I organized the photos by making a scrapbook for each calendar year, and tried to discipline myself by doing one year each month. I am not at all professional, but it was fun reliving all the memories, vacations, birthday parties, etc. The only problem was that once the wedding loomed closer and I got busier and busier, my monthly discipline got lost in the shuffle. For the shower last October, my daughter had a book that was missing the first 5 years of her life, and she is my younger daughter! That meant that I still have about 10 years and a second child to finish...hahaha. The wedding was in January, and I figured I would pick up right where I left off. NOT. I have barely put one year together since winter. All the supplies are in my office, which I see everyday, and one of these days.........