I am all for women and men competing against each other in certain sports. I am a former golfer and have had my own share of male competition and I loved it. I was able to out drive some of the guys and out score some of them too! The biggest problem that I can see with a PGA for all, ( a co-ed PGA, isn't that cute? [Cool] )is that they all would play from the same tee box. No handicapping invovled in the LPGA or PGA, so everyone does play equal. The problem is that most men do hit the ball farther and that is a big plus on tour. For instance, look at Tiger Woods and his long shots. He is a phenomenom. No female could stand a chance at 1st place competing against him. (unless he played with one arm tied behind his back.)That's not to say that the women aren't great in their own right. The pay scale is because of the draw of the crowd and the big money ads. Womens golf just doesn't draw enough spectators or support. The LPGA needs more support from everyone to bring their level of money up to the mens. They have my support. I also think they should be able to compete with men even if they don't have a chance of winning. One more thing, women can compete in the LPGA with shorts on, but the men can not wear shorts in the PGA, even on the hottest of days, they must wear long pants. What's up with that? My 2cents worth.