Claire, I believe that only a true American can feel what we felt on September 11th. when those terrorist NUTTERS blew hell out of the Twin Towers slautering thousands of innocent Americans just out trying to do their jobs and live their lives. I as a Christian myself hate death of any kind BUT I hate cowardice even more. Maybe some societies in this world would fare better if they picked up the sword to defend their country instead of the Bible. There are those (too many) that couldn't care less that we are a peace loving nation and they want to kill us all. I truly wish your way of thinking was the way of the world, how wonderful a place it would be But GET REALit never has been and it never will be! Sad but true, and I commend those brave young men who are willing to travel so far to distant lands so their Mothers, Fathers and sibblings can remain living in a free society. God Bless them all and President Bush too, he has alot to do to uphold his promises....super discussion, keep it coming! [Wink]