Hey ladies....I wanted to let any of you who live in Virginia know about a spot I discovered online which showcases "all things Virginian". I was looking for a place where I might be able to sell my book and found http://www.vabest.com/

I wrote and asked what/how, etc. and I'm now listed as a "Virginia author" AND they visited my website and asked me if they could in fact sell my book so I've shipped them a pile of autographed copies. They were very easy to work with AND they have lots of wonderful things there - everything is "made in Virginia".

Another bit of exciting news - my book has been nominated for The Library of Virginia Literary Award in the category of "Fiction". Finalists will be notified by August 1st....quite honestly I don't expect to win (no I'm not THINKING negatively - just trying to be realistic!!) - but being able to say I was nominated will still be a claim to fame (HAHA).

One last "brag" then I'll shut up. [Razz] I'm happy to say that my short stories and some of my paintings will be in the first few PRINT issues of Penny White's new magazine "Penwomanship" beginning in April.

I think that's about it....oh - and THANKS to Lynn for asking me to elaborate on my successes in another post. Heaven knows there are enough disappointments in the writing biz that when the successes come along we should CROW! [Wink] [Wink]