OK, it is a new year. Just like last year, I am surfing the Internet, looking at "writers'" sites; how to be a writer, online support, online courses. I think I want to do this. I think I am supposed to write. I just can't figure out where to start. (Vickie T. I just looked at your web site and you have some helpful things. Thank you for providing these). Last year I wrote one small article for a website. It was published, but they were so rushed on their publish date, they did alot of editing, (maybe this is how it is done??) and I almost didn't recognize it as mine. I got no response from the article, so am a little gun-shy. I am leaning toward non-fiction. I was actually a little stunned to realize I searching out the same kind of information today as I did one year ago. My "inner-critic" is busy at work telling me I have no business even attempting this. I am looking for advice, encouragement or maybe even a kick in the drawers. I'm excited to find this site (boomerwomenspeak). Looks like a great place to hang out.

[ January 01, 2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: sarahwww ]