Chatty,
You will be blessed by your decision and by your actions. Knowing God inside your spirit changes you and if you felt bad about the phone sex and the sex book, then it was not right and you should never again do it.
God will bless you for respecting his child (you).
In the Bible God SPOKE the world into existence. And in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was God and the WORD was with God. That must mean that WORDS are very important.
The words you SAY are very important, but they go into the air or over the phone lines and are gone. But the words you WRITE survive even your life on earth so they are even more important.
In the original language of the Bible, the same "word" was used to mean both word and spirit. So if your words are your spirit and those words survive you, then in some ways your written words are your eternal spirit. And if not eternal, at least they survive your physical body.

I think God created sex and He loves it when we find joy in it, but when it is corrupted, it must make him sad.
I am thankful for your newfound joy which I believe will be a "serendipitous" blessing in that it came from what appeared to be a curse.
Love, Peace, and Joy will find you.
smile