Songbird and everyone else wanting me to write a sex book. I did, and had a publisher who especally ordered the 8 short stories that were in the book, all S & M. The book was finished to be sent in when the publisher wrote me an email to say they were no longer able to pay expenses and going out of business. I was devistated. I had worked so hard and the book was perfection, (not my words here!) Well, I had an illness recently that took away my sight and I promised God that if he gave me back my sight I would never again write smut or talk on the phone about sex. To answer your question, about 78% of all my phone sex clients were married men, some were happily married too. Strange but true. To get back to my promise. I destroyed my book and anything I had in the computer and I quit my phone sex job all in the same day.....My vision is as good as new and I am greatful and will not look back. As it is now, I have a great new job and hope to be as successful at it as I was on the phones. So you can see why there will be no sex book in my future.....I never break a promise. [Smile]