JJ, thank you so much for posting.. I'm relieved that you're back feeling better after the accident.

Your comments blew me away! Your recommendations are priceless. Thank you.

I would love to get this book in front of every parent of teenagers in the whole world. I know it's a book of fiction, but it's such an important message.

I'm going to be speaking to a group of parents of at risk teenagers in a few months. I can't wait!!!

Thank you...thank you....thank you.. [Smile]

As for what's next? I've finished the draft of TRUST IN THE WIND. 21 yr old single parent Joanne can't trust anyone after being deserted by all those who she loved. 40 yr old Roy Bonham pours his whole life into his police career after losing his wife and child in a robbery gone bad. Can these seemingly mismatched couple teach each other how to trust again? Find out how when life turns their world upside down and threatens to take away Joanne's only reason for living.

I've started a new book, a comedy this time, it's working title is WILD EXPECTATIONS. It's about a female alligator trapper who has to deal with a mother who wants her to find a "real" job and settle down and give her grandbabies, the male trappers who don't want her around, people in FL who think the entire state is one big petting zoo, and oh yeah, the alligators. [Smile]