Vicki,
I had to chuckle when I saw you "don't post if it's bad." Please forgive for my not posting sooner. I finished the book in bits and pieces because I found it hard to concentrate after the wreck. Thank goodness I was 3/4 the way finished BEFORE the big one. My first thoughts upon reading the last page was this: EVERYONE who has children need to read this book.

Not only was it VERY well written, but the warning signs filtered through out the story could save a life. Your childs.

Although this was fiction, I thought to myself "is it really?" This was so close to real life it was scary.

I know anyone who reads it that has gone through even parts of what took place in this story will think "oh, I wish she had written this sooner."

You've not only written a good book my dear, you have done a great service to parents everywhere.

READ IT! It doesn't matter what age you children are...it's never too late OR more importantly, TOO SOON to read this book.

Yes it's sad and not for anyone who chooses to bury their head in the sand. No wait, that's not true, it's written especially for those that do.

I will recommend this book to all of my friends, you can count on that. Well, quite frankly, I already have.

I would like to know what's next for you Vicki.

JJ