actually, when he called me to say he was buying it, I said, "DO NOT get that! This is wayyy to generous a gift. Please DO NOT purchase that machine." The schmuck did anyway...Bet you are thinking "what a great guy." Uh huh...oh yeah...it was the first thing he asked for when I said I thought we needed to see other people..."Well, what kind of arrangements would you like to make on the lawnmower?" I kid you not. A gift? Not really...I found out later his boss was with him when he made the purchase and he just wanted to look good in front of him. The jerk. What did I tell him? First I thought about telling him the arrangements would be for him to shove it up....ah...well, let's just say that kind of arrangement wouldn't have been possible, so I told him I like him backing up to my driveway and hauling off HIS lawnmower because I could buy my own. My NEW lawnmower was sitting there when he came to get HIS. He later called and apologized and wanted us to date again. I told him when he could learn to make his butt whistle Dixie, we would. Okay, so maybe I didn't use those exact words...but he got the picture.

JJ

JJ