The soil where I live is mostly sand and then lime, so literally nothing grows unless you have a grow box built. The exception to that is Oleander Bushes. [Big Grin] The one in front of my place is about 12 feet high and is now full of lush purple/red flowers that smell so good and in the corner of my back yard theres 2 together about 15 feet high full of pink and white blossoms. I just had them all trimmed last week-end. They get really bushy and need to be neatened up. I had the same guy trim them 2 years ago and like Jaw Jaws guy, he masacured them. [Frown] I cried I was so angry. [Mad] Luckily they grow back and grow fast and are back where they were. This time I stood there and chatted with him telling him cut here, not here etc. So they look wonderful. Oh, he was so upset the last time because he went trimmer happy that several days later he came over with a beautiful hand made oak and stained glass clock he'd built. [Razz] It was an apology gift. So when having things done keep your eyes open. [Roll Eyes]