Dotsie, I just read your original post on this thread and now I'm tired. How do you do all that and still have time for this website? [Smile]

I, too, spend a lot of my free time with my family. I love to shop, read and of course, write. I'm almost always online. I love emailing and updating my website. My daughter and I do scrapbooking, but I haven't done anything with that for a while. I bounce back and forth with several hobbies. I was making jewelry for a while, but that's sort of on a back burner right now. My new dollhouse is taking up some of my time.

I love taking pictures. My husband and I travel more now. We have the Disney Vacation Club and go twice a year. Other than that, we love going to the coast of southern Maine and up north to the White Mountain area. Last summer, we went to Vegas, which was the furthest I've ever been in my whole life. We're hoping to go to Hawaii in another year or so, when he retires.

Our favorite close to home thing to do is just sit out on our deck and enjoy a warm summer night. We did that last night. It was great.
Louisa