Not me Lynn...I enjoyed every line of your post. It got me to thinking again...(I know...dangerous)..but there are quiet a few other things that interest me...like:

Old movies - such as "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara...sigh...what a MOVIE! And "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir." If you haven't seen either one of these ladies, rent them at your local library and treat yourself!

Geneology - I found my Dad's father in one year because of the Internet. My Dad/Mom had been searching for him for 30 years. It was my greatest gift to Daddy that Thanksgiving. Sad to report though, his father had died the previous year. But...I still love doing this and would bet some of us are kin, heh? Anyone else into the family thing? We're all God's children you know!

Motorcycles - now I am too big a wuss to learn to drive one by myself, but I have had significant others who had them and I love them. Someday I hope to have a "trike" (3 wheels) and I will ride where ever I want! I will have my logo painted on it too. This is a dream of mine. Queen on wheels...hehehe... [Roll Eyes]