Spare time? what's that? ha!

Let's see...you know I write whenever I get spare time, so I guess that is my biggee...

I also do a lot of research for future articles

I absolutely LOVE jigsaw puzzles and they have always been a part of my life. I worked them, glue them, frame them, then give them away as a gift and also give them to charities such as "Safe Place" and other places that have shelters for children. I try to choose theme puzzles like Mickey Mouse, Amy Geddes that would appeal to children. I do a lot of Elivs, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, etc. for others.

I volunteer for things like United Way (am on that chair now) and Alzheimers Association and National Children's Advocacy (I am very active in this one).

I send cards to alot of older women I know who are shut in and try to think of people who don't have many close contacts and would be surprised to get a card. This is fun and very rewarding! Try it.

I jounal a lot. I also try to think of creative things to get involve in or create. My mind is never still. Thank goodness!

I read, read, read...five books going on now. I haven't even gotten our Book Club book yet...ouch!

I come here...for friendship, support, give support, and hugs...

I work on my secret project...pay me and I'll tell you about it. Okay...I'll give you the name...Ride N Read...that's it. The rest will cost you. Just joshing...when it's done, you will be the first to know.

I read the Bible and seek to know HIM better and closer...this is the most important thing going on in my life, now and forever!

Hugs and blessing to all... [Big Grin]