I, also, have journalized -- for most of my life -- and have wondered many times myself -- why doesn't anyone seem to care what's in my journal, sitting right here for anyone to read -- while knowing full well that the curiosity of what's in their journals would be killing me [Smile]

I think it might be a woman's thing -- Perhaps they don't read it because we're somehow put on a different pedistal than the rest of the family. MOM -- wow -- pretty awesome three letter word. Maybe they figure that they've already heard us say everything we may have written -- or maybe they're "afraid" to know what our inner thoughts are. We, on the other hand, almost feel like its our "duty" as MOM -- protector of the innocent -- to know what's going on in their lives -- so we can somehow "fix it" or help them get over the hurdles life throws in their path.

My mom always said to me that if my journal was lying open -- she figured I wanted her to read it -- but if it was closed it was none of her business -- so hard as it might be for this Leo curiosity to be contained -- I try very hard not to snoop. Course, I had boys -- I may have sung a different tune had I been raising girls [Wink]