After reading what all of you have written, has made me feel really great about being a "Domestic Engineer",AKA the Homemaker/Housewife. My husband and I have raised 5 wonderful children and have lost 5 children. I was at home with the kids until they were all in school full time and then I went back to school to finish my high school diploma. After doing this, I started working 2 jobs, one during the daytime and the other was at night so we could get the downpayment for our house. I worked this schedule around when the kids would get home from school and when their Dad would be home so some one was always there for them. I was finally able to retire from my last job ,as a jailer, a few years ago and haven't had a minute to rest yet!!Now I'm babysitting some of our grandchildren. I don't want to get too long winded, but I would like to thank all of you for your honesty. It really is refreshing to find a place where your comments make you feel welcome and not the outsider looking in. Thank you.