Are you an early bird or a night owl? I've always been more of the night owl type. Not that I always want to "party til dawn," but that I seem to take hours to get myself to bed -- and I don't want to get up when the alarm goes off.

The hours that it takes me to get to bed begin with my drinking a nice tall mug of decaf Earl Grey tea before I even head into the bedroom.

The next ting on my agenda is a wonderfully relaxing nighttime bath, which is so important to my health: The warm waters calm my leg muscles and seem to inhibit any problems with restless legs, while the aromatherapy in the water helps me relax and sleep better. (Plus I love to read in the tub -- and I've only ever accidentally dropped about 2 books into the water!)

Once I'm out of the tub, I spend time lotioning up my dry skin -- to make up for any drying effects of the hot water.

Anyway, I just read an interesting article about early birds vs. night owls, and since I'm such a fanatic about the benefits of a good night's sleep, I wanted to share it with you.

What do you do like to do to help you get to sleep?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com