Lovely work, Edelweiss! I think black and white prints are a great concept. As others have said, people like them for decorating, and they can be so dramatic.

I know I bought a large framed print a few years ago because I walked into a framing store and was knocked out by the image, which had beautiful triple matting, as well as a frame that really harmonized with the image...

I had not been planning to buy a print when I walked into the store, but it spoke to me so strongly I was compelled. And I know I paid a TON more for the image because it came all set up in the frame than the simple print alone would have sold for.

Can't end this post without telling you that the images of the children were outstanding. You have a real knack for the unposed candid shot, and parents are willing to pay big bucks for that. (I speak as the mother of a professional photographer.)

Also, I always love viewing your slideshows, because you choose such fantastic music to accompany the images. I wonder if there is some way you can offer that as a product?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com