I cannot thank you enough for all your replies ladies. The ideas for merchandise, names and website, etc. has gotten me ignited. All the well wishes are also appreciated.
I have added soft lit magnifying mirrors and we forgot the most important thing of all...
CHOCOLATE! Yummy, decadent, gourmet, mouth watering chocolate. Everything from truffels to treasures in this store...Everything nice...A place to pamper yourself when you're feeling the need to. Books - on all Boomer topics, humor, midlife, menopause,and on and on and on.
I want soft, warm, cuddly, fluffy, delicate. ... all the things that make us feel good. Lacey, dainty, exquisite, fine. Serene, peaceful calming, Exotic... It's all about Me Me Me store. [Cool]
Beautiful Cd's, Bath rose petals, scented candles. Soft velvet (monogrammd) robes and the softest slippers you ever walked in. Fans, hand held and electric. All kinds of Vitamins, oils, powders. There is a lady here in Oklahoma that designed her own cosmetic line(it was on the news). I need to meet with her. I want to do a lot of research on all products.
Monthly guest speakers on Mid life/menopause/ageing etc.
I checked out Bunnies by the Bay. Thank you for posting it.I cannot find the fans on the homepage,though.
MOH(my other half) said he liked the name Autumn's Eve. I reminded him that there is a douche called Summer's Eve...my point was well taken. [Eek!] I love his involvment and interest in all of this.

I feel we have only scratched the surface here. More research, A good proposal, Location, location, location so much to think about. I will continue to do a feasibility study and continue asking for your contributions and ideas here on the site.
I wish I was in Alabama. Huntsville would be a great spot for this. We have discussed this option. Only God knows what's in store.
Thank you again for your encouragment, I know I can always count on you.
Luv,
chick