Wow, this is a great idea. Cosmetics for good skin care. Body baths and lotions. Even perfumes. As our bodies change our perfumes will have to adjust. Greeting cards for menopausal women. Clothing changes for hot flashes....open collars, etc. Special tennis shoes for exercise that will help changes in our feet. (Perhaps you could tie in with Curves somehow) Furniture based on the new ergonomics of our ever changing bodies. How about hair care products for our changing hair. All these things are related to menopause even if not directly.

Even Eyeware as our eyes start changing more too! The list is probably even bigger, all the things that can be tied to menopause. Pillows that stay cool to the touch. Or maybe even mattress pads that stay cool to the touch. Maybe even some softer sheets for those who's skin becomes more sensitive. Even jewelry might be an option. I know that I have gone from wearing lots of jewelry to hating to wear hardly anything--it all 'bugs' me somehow. So jewelry that is lighter weight or somehow looser feeling might be good. I've even changed from a hand held purse to a shoulder one....Menopause is so different for each woman that the list could probably be endless.

How about types of fans--fans for the bedroom for hot flashes. Little fans for the car or for our desks, perhaps designer colors......