I think most people have the highest regard for military folks. I worked on military bases for 25 years...10 in the military myself and the rest as a secretary for commanders and at one point a One-Star General. There are lots of people in positions in high places in the military who love and respect the uniform. ..this guy was just dumb enough to video tape his mental fetishes and did it while in uniform, bringing along many unfortunate sailors with him. How unfortunate.
Jabber...that's another thing...his position was a position of privilege... he worked to get there but then he has a responsibility to maintain a code of conduct that the military demands. To me he not only let the people he was commanding down with this lewd, disgusting behavior but what an embarrassment for the Navy to the rest of the world. For the Navy at the Pentagon to remain silent on this, for me, is just not right. They should have jumped on this immediately...I hope they are in the mix somewhere with having this guy yanked.