I am wondering if any of you are beekeepers...Larry began this hobby a few months ago and I'm enjoying them as well. Hopefully, we'll have honey next year...with hopefully, more hives.
What's been the most incredible thing to come out of all this is that my Uncle, who lives in Montgomery (he's in his 80's), LOVES bee's and the annual beekeeping association is going to be held in Montgomery in October...I did some research for Uncle Norman and one of the women who formed the Montgomery county group owns a nursery less than 2 miles from Uncle N's home...he's going to meet her this afternoon...she's going to let him babysit one of her hives and help him get involved with the group. I wish I lived closer to Uncle N where we could tend to the hives together. He and I have spoken on the phone 3 times today and it's all about bee's...he's such a hoot and I can only hope that I'm a go-getter like him when I'm his age.