Chatty, you've been on my mind and heart all night and all morning. I was thinking about loneliness and the fear I think we all have of being alone "at the end" of our lives.

I think that BWS is God's gift to us Boomer Women right now, to somehow bridge that lonely gap in this part of our lives. We're here for each other in such diverse and healing ways, and it's important, perhaps even vital, for many of us to come here and be a dynamic part of the family that's growing and evolving here. For some of us, this is our refuge, our safe place, our gathering place to be social, scared, uplifting for one another, sad with each other, lonely WITH each other. We don't know how this will evolve over the years, or if we'll be allowed computers and Internet access in the nursing homes when that time comes, but for now, we DO have a place to come and be all that we are, and know that we're safe to be...whether that be lonely, sad, confused, frustrated, angry, or kicking our heels up with glee, and celebrating our wisdom and accomplishments...we're here for each other. That's a tremendous gift, WE are a tremendous gift to each other. Some of us need to be coming here as much as possible in order to swim in the healing waters we are pooling together here.