Take that Vitamin D Sharon!!! It really does work wonders...I was never a big advocate of vitamins until I discovered the benefits of that wonderful Vitamin D...I am the same way you are with how the lack of light affects my mood and my outlook on life..I know we talked about this years ago...but it is still true with me..now that the weather is warm I go outside every morning to drink my 2 cups of tea and turn my face up to the sun..its the best medicine for me...the other thing I have started to do is not watch so much news on tv...now when I find myself in front of the tv I watch reruns of comedies like Everybody Loves Raymond or Friends...anything to make me laugh...I have even been only reading funny books...last week I was down the shore and began to read a book that my daughter had given to me...it was so depressing ...for a couple of days I was feeling exhausted and constantly close to tears...my husband kept saying.."what do you think is the matter, why are you feeling this way?" and I realized that it was the book I was reading...right now I am walking a fine line between being depressed and not..at least I realize what is going on these dys and am trying to "stay in the light"...it's a day to day thing...so I can absolutely relate to your feelings my friend. Be good to yourself.... xoxoxo

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel