I guess that some of us are plagued and weakened by this guilty feeling thing at times in or lives..and thatīs life for us..maybe we all have our "hang ups" at times??? Itīs nice to be able to write about them here or talk to a friend and make it feel more normal for awhile. Put it into perspective? Whatever it is?

My close friend asked me if I wanted her to come along when I had my stitiches taken out from my foot. I was taken aback..why should I need her to come along for that? And I usually want to do hospital things on my own. BUT then I decided..why NOT?? I will have a more pleasant time and we will have some moments together. So we went together..and I began thinking about being more open and letting in people..into my life. Nothing earthshaking..but just being more open toward myself and others around me..I am at the beginning of these thoughts..I think they are important because many of us do feel ALONENESS now that we are older..the kids have their lives..our friends donīt have the energy to always meet..and neither do we for that matter. Hmmm...