I also have a Catholic upbringing..my head tells me that I am not doing anything wrong. I am NOT superwoman..in this case..I have had an operation and I have to take care of myself. Iīve been ill one way or another this past year because there has just been so much going on in my personal life. Sometimes our bodies just cry out for rest..and itīs OK!!! Now how does one make the heart believe this,too??

My partner does not suffer from all these guilt things..and sometimes I wish that I could be like him.

How do you fight these feelings so they donīt drive you crazy?? There must be SOMETHING?? Maybe gratefulness?? I donīt know confused They say that gratefulness helps alot..Grateful for the moment..and nothing more..nothing less..because thatīs where you are..what do you think?

Chatty..how did your evening go? Usually those kind of situations can turn out ok in the end..you get some good company for awhile..or NOT! So..do tell how it turned out..if you want.

About the guilt..may be I have too much time to think right now?? Not being able to move around as usual.. you know, when you analyze too much...

And yes, Chatty..our kids sometimes donīt take us seriously. I guess they donīt SEE where we are at for the moment.My former husband had his bad stroke in August..and I have only had foot op..a routine thing..but I want some TLC too now and again. Time to continue in the fine whine forums, I guess smile