I just read through my posts and it appears that I continue to go back and forth and end up back where I started. I am 53 and life is changing big time.

Everything is changing and I am stuck. My kids are growing up, moving towards adulthood and looking forward to new experiences.

I am growing more andmore stagnant, in the same job, working from home and so bored it's painful.

Been at the same job for 12 years now, at home for 2 years. I have tried to get other jobs but can't seem to find anything. Just got another part time job doing the same as my stay at home job, selling magazine advertising. This career gets harder all the time due to the economy but the worst part is I am really lonely and bored. I don't know if I need to change jobs or change my attitude.

I want to change but can't seem too.
Basically all I do is work from home in between doing laundry and cleaning up the house. I only go out to grocery shop and walk the dog.

My mother age 83 has a much more exciting life than me. She is out all the time but there is so much out there for seniors.

I led an active life when I was younger but now I can't seem to get out of this situation I find myself in.

Is it the job, is it that I work from home, is it me?
I am sooooo stuck.
Kate