I am being brave....
Admitting to you girls I am growing (F_T)
I have never been skinny. I was very supple due to daily gym with pupils who needed extra imput.Then in my 40's I had a hysterectomy followed by a racing thyroid which DID make me way too thin.It was nice to fir smaller skirts but my face was gaunt.I then had radio active treatment and will be on thyroine for life.
I had an injury to my acral bone..now have athritis.I am limited in movement.Went through a reactive depression and now feel ready to be a true boomer.
Enough of that.
I do so want to have an eating plan for life.I accsociate food with nurture.We had rationing here in the UK when I was tiny...so treats were foods that were scare.I have successfully lost weight prior to my hysterctomy knowing that this was good for my recovering.As I may need a repair soon(bladder problems) I must try.
Being at home now is one problem All the goodies at hand.I just buy bigger clothes and feel I am almost giving in to be a round lady.At the most I need to loose 14 pounds.Can someone who has been able to work out an eating plan advise me.
I cannot eat any saccilyc acid foods due to allergy(serious anaphaltic shock) I prefer savoury foods .
I do hope there is help from somone.
Thank You
Mountain Ash