You ladies want to have a real laugh? It is a miserable thing but I have learned to laugh between my tears...LOL!

I was dating a millionaire Architect who had his business and lovely home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I went there every other weekend and he came here every other weekend. Things were getting serious. During that time I had begun talking to my ex alot, he would call me all hours and we talked for hours. I thought him to be a kind, gentle, trustworthy man.BIG MISTAKE!!!
Anyway the Architect struck me as being an emotional cripple, always boo hooing about who did things to him. He would bring me down, so I dumped him for my ex.

Money does not make the man, it may make him more appealing however. So anyway, I thought I did the right thing for me and am still suffering from it. I made a BIG mistake, married the liar and cheat, and besides that he was broke.

I believe an emotional cripple who doesn't act like he isn't one or lie about who he is would have been better expecially because I could have been living in an ultra modern log home high in the mountains and traveling the world with a handsome man by my side...

I am thinking of writing a book about all my mistakes and the consequences. I have definitely learned all the things I know about life by trial and error, mostly error!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/