LB, I guess one could consider me a vegeterian with the exception of a turkey pattie every now and then. I do eat some tuna occassionally, but hardly ever do I eat chicken, and I don't care for steak. It's okay, but I can leave it.

I do eat a lot of salads. A lot.

You brought up a good point though and I'm going to do some research on it. I excercised one time for 6 weeks straight walking at least for 30 minutes a day. I didn't lose one inch and no pounds. I felt better, but that was it.

That was last year. It was so frustrating! Then I ran across an article about menopause and weight gain, and how some women gain in the middle and CAN'T loose it no matter how hard they try, felt I was in that category and gave up. How silly of me... but I did. Anyway, as I said, serious this time.

I think I will try eating more breakfast and lunch, and less supper, although I don't eat a lot of supper as it is...but I DO have snacks late at night.

And I am not drinking my water like I use to. Water aerobics...hmmm... that might work too. I hadn't thought of that. I love to walk though and it is just a matter of getting back into that routine. Not only was it good for me physically, it cleared the cobwebs!

JJ