Hi everyone and Dotsie and Chickadee. My week was stressfull and got more so on my days off (Tues/Wed) so I guess I'll be posting in the work topics now, too.

I'm sure you heard about Dana Reeve who never smoked and died 2 days ago. A tragedy!

I quit smoking about 4 years ago with the help of a hypnotist. It worked until 2 weeks later when I got the call that my dad was in the hospital. I flew to LA - he went into hospice and died. Decades earlier, when I lived in LA, I quite smoking and we had a 6.5 point earthquake. Want to hear more? Fuggedaboutit!

Last year, a woman I work with said she never believed in bad luck until she met me! I just thought it was my life. I was in an elevator that malfunctioned in Nov. 2004, extreme pain, loss of work, lots of smoking, pain pills, and muscle relaxers. Just got off of short-term disability again because I reinjured myself late December. Blah, blah, blah.

I would suggest posting a bad luck contest but I can't imagine what the prize would be - I'm afraid to suggest anything. Ha, ha, Saundra