Ladies,
I am availible to anyone who wants support or information about Tobacco. I realize how hard it is to stop the addiction (yes nicotine is highly addictive)as I have a partner in "Domstic Bliss"
(boyfriend of 13 years) and a 22 yer old daughter who are addicted to tobacco.

I also know that bugging a person about their addiciton will not help. I let them know I am there to support them if they are ready to take that leap to give up their best friend. It is a very hard decsion

I know one of the reasons I am "well reared" as my Grandmother used to put it, is that my mother harped at me about my weight as a young impressionable girl. I take offence at the first mention of a sentence with the word weight in it. I could no more give up my chocolate for someone that kept after me to do that unless I truly believed that was what I wanted. And I am sure that is what tobacco users feel also.

I do cessation classes for teens that are wanting to quit tobacco and am astounded by how long they have been smoking and the amount of teen boys and girls (yes, girls) that use spit tobacco as an alternative to smoking. My heart goes out to them as many fail the first few times they try due to peer or other pressures in their life. All I can do Is be supportive and offer information if they ask. and that is what I am offering here for all my new friends