Smile, I have added a lot of stuff to my life. I have my energy back, tenfold. I love cooking again and I can breathe deeply. The less wrinkles ARE an added bonus. Thank you for your continued support.
TVC, it took me a long time to get to the place I am today. Years of 'thinking about it'. Years of quitting in the morning, only to light up before noon. Years of not wanting to let go of 'my lil fwend'. My time came and if you're even thinking about it, yours will to...but ONLY when you are ready. I can say this now. I was there and now I'm here. When you are ready, put in a prayer request right here, and we will pray for you to quit. Even if it takes a hundred or more trys.
ladybug, MOH is helping himself by being respectful and sensitive to me quitting and in turn doind himself a favour.
Norma, girlfriend...where are you? We miss you. Whether you quit or not doesn't matter...I miss you [Frown]
I am looking forward to Christmas eve... It will be my i month anniversary of smoke free. I am going to celebrate with...What else?...A box of chocolates...Ha ha.
chick