Thanks Smile for your kind post. I am getting closer to 21 - 28 days. I can't wait. I am washing loads of clothes every day to get rid of the smell. I am so active without "da baccy", that I do a lot of cooking. I have no food craving and I am eating less...I'll never understand that one.
Norma...your kind words...Thank you. Old Badger is a wise one. Toad is a lucky girl to have you as her grandma. Giant hug to you and prayers for strength to reach your goal.
Ladybug, I wanted to quit smoking...I could not have done alone. Each post I read led me one step closer to getting there. I wasn't really as ready as I thought. The comments from smokers and nonsmokers alike gave me encouragement and it continued with you keeping the topic going on a day to day basis. That's what made me ready. Wise words...I soaked it all in and Voila! Another day smoke free plus my 2 dreaded things (craving cigs and craving food)have not become a problem.I'm not one bit irritable or cranky. ((Wonder if it's the new medication.)) Believe me, it can't get any better than that. I wouldn't smoke another cigarette now, to save my life. It's almost a week now, but who's counting [Wink]
Nope, I couldn't have done it without all of you. Thank you over and over.
chick