Good evening Norma and Chickadee, I didn't know the founder of AA was not an alcoholic himself. I think you've got a tremendous idea in a health resort for smokers! Are you serious that there is no such place???

My addiction is caffeine. I tried to quit. It lasted for three days. The painful headaches made me dangerous to be around and no amount of aspirin helped. I went back to my daily fix. I don't drink as much but you should see me salivate when the Gevalia ads come in the mail with all the new flavors. I probably spend more time in the coffee section studying the new flavors than I do in shopping for anything else. You know, I just realized that now as I was typing it! I don't appreciate people telling me to give up my coffee. Okay, okay, I know, maybe it's not the same as needing a cigarette but it's still a physical need right? It's my habit, my addiction.

I wish there was a place for smokers to go just as there is for people with a drug or alcohol problem. People with dietary concerns have health spas so why hasn't someone thought of this?