Yes, norma calling me "bug is okay and I feel very good to know that I am your unofficial sponsor. I'm also pleased that you've made a courageous effort to cut back.

JawJaw thank you for your compliments too. I really enjoyed your newsletter today!

Chickadee, I wanted this special area to avoid any negative comments we might get which I feel would sabotage your efforts at quitting. I just came up with this idea and hope Dotsie doesn't mind especially because I made a big boo-boo but not asking her first. I thought of it after I had done it but knowing Dotsie she is all for anything that helps everyone. You also do my heart glad to hear you are closer to quitting than ever before in your life. You can do it sweet chickadee.

Dianne, Encarta is usually given free with the purchase of your computer. It's like an entire set of encyclopedias. You might have something different but check it out.

Remember, do not be hard on yourselves if you "backslide." the holidays bring stress, mostly being with relatives that can get on your nerves. If you find yourselves sneaking out for a smoke to relieve the stress try eating a little something first or take a short walk if it isn't below freezing!

Keep posting on here each day with your progress and I'll be in to check on you and talk.

I can tell you're all really beautiful people with hearts of gold. We can all help each other.
My love to you today and SMILE!

[ November 21, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: ladybug ]