Hi all my ladies!!! I was at my elderly neighbor Marge's for three hours cleaning out her pantry for her and tossing out dated food.

The tattoo looks great, gee I'm telling you just like the picture! This guy IS a wonderful artist.

Can you believe someone would say to me, "my whole image of you is now shattered."

Please, this is just a drawing on my upper arm under my sleeve for heaven sake! I am a respected mom, donot booze, (don't even take one drink) and have never run around on my husband, so why now, am I suddenly in a league with drunken sailors?

The man who did my tattoo has a wife and three children. He tells me he has several teachers and other professional people getting tattoos but apparently they aren't admitting it.

Think about it, it is just a drawing on your body that doesn't come off. I did not grow horns or a tail, I go to church, I like to read the Bible and I say my prayers at night. I help my neighbors whenever they need it and now I'm some other creature! Go figure!

I'll have to have one of my kids take a picture with the digital camera and see if I can post it.