JJ, congrats on your hard work and lifestyle changes. I know your tickled.

Mustang, keep up the good work. I can't imagine you have only but a few pound to lose with your height and weight.

orchid, I always admire your eating and exercise routines. You deserve the occasional sweet.

Meredith, you looked great in Vegas. I can relate to you feeling okay about your weight gain. I felt fine with the five pound weight gain, making it 150, but now I'm right aroudn 160 and just don't feel great, even though all summer, I've been walking, or walking/running five mornings a week. I absolutely love getting the exercise. It feels great and I feel a boost just knowing that I'm doing something to help myself, but no weight loss. I'm working harder on my diet and hope to see some results in the next two weeks.

My problem is that we've pretty much eaten healthy due to Ross's diabetes, so how do we keep cutting/changing when we already feel as though we're doing so? My answer is to eat less. That's all I can come up with, and I don't like it one bit.