Jabber...sometimes there's just no rhyme or reason to the sad things in our life. No matter what we wish for or want we're going to have to face disappointment and loss of someone. I'm going through a really tough time at the moment and I've found that talking to people who really care is most important. They provide me with optimism and soft, kind words of support. I have found that I can carry a lot for a long time and then I just break down and cry and cry and cry...I have so many thoughts that run through my head...injustice, unfairness, resentment...negative things that creep in. But, then a friend with say something that shifts my feelings of sorrow and I begin to push away the negative and move towards the positive. Not an easy thing to do when I'm really hurt or sad. I guess I come to the conclusion that I can't change things/someone/situations and resolve myself to stop beating myself up for that. I'm not sure what your situation is but I hope that you have someone who you can share the bare to the bones feelings with and get a sympathic and supportive response. We all need that. I hope things get better for you...I don't really have a scripture but I guess it would be 'in the beginning'...every day is a new beginning...a chance to start over.