One thing I've learned is that your portion size should be no bigger than a fist.

I've heard you should eat like a King in the morning (or Queen), a Prince at lunch time, and a pauper at night.

Skipping meals is a big no-no since your body will pull from other areas (such as muscle) to make up for the loss of food intake.

Mustang, I don't consider your night time meal as a skip...It looks like you are simply eating lite. Good for you.

I also use Stevia in the place of ANY sweetener I might want. I carry some with me too in case I'm ever out and need some. You can get 100-box count of them now at Purtain Pride 3 for 1. I usually try and get in on this sale.

Orchid, your eating regime consists of mainly no fat, sugars, or high calorie foods. Same as mine, except we eat different things. I love the breads you mention. Every one of them. They are so high in cost around here though. Wonder why? Small town, maybe?

I document meals so I can have a history, see which weeks I lost more; or less, and keep track of the points I eat each day.

Right now I'm at a plateau ... so I'll add more fat back into my diet for a day or so, then go back to my regular/NEW way of eating.