This is the first day I've had to sit and read the post from beginning to the end an I'm so impressed. Not only by you, Sue, but by the thoughtful questions asked and the responses of our women here. So much wisdom being passed back and forth. Anyone who doesn't take the time to read through this section is really missing out!

I have to admit I haven't read FC yet, but have every intention of doing so. I have thought on many occasions that I would like to document "slices of life" for my children and grandchildren, but just never took that first step. I've done all of the genealogy stuff for both sides of the family, so the stories pertaining to the past are all in there.

But my life...it would read like a snoozer.

Cathi, I hope you DO write that book about being a military brat. I would imagine there are millions of people who could relate to it and would love to read it.

Meredith, I have one of your books so I hope you DO finish this one you're working on. You introduced me to poetry and forced me to like it. Well...I like yours.

Sue, you are such a breath of fresh air. You are so down-to-earth, helpful, and sincere. We are so lucky to have you here with us!

What's next on the agenda for you? And my second question is do you believe everyone has a memoir in them? Even boring people like me?