Thanks ladies...I have just re-read what I had written above..and my 'cut and paste' is messed up...I think ya'll got the jist of ot mind...oops, sorry!
I also recal that in my time of recovery, Celtic very sweetly brought me my teddy 'spike'(named after spike Millligan my favourite comedian). I was delighted..but then the nurses and some of my family and freinds were teasing me relentlessly about him, so I chucked him at the bottom of my bed.
When I thought no-one was looking...I sneaked him back under my covers.
The nurses came back and asked that I should be allowed some rest, so everyone filed out saying their goodbyes. When Celtic got to the other side of my window...I pulled my blankets down just enough so that she could see spike..she describes this moment as if she werelooking like a mischeif five year old Po. We still laugh about that and a few more happenings.

Oh aye, the good news Celt was referring to is that I have been accepted by another Art Academy, where I will get the skills I crave and hoped I would have been taught at 'the cass'...thay are pretty keen because of my history and again, 'Marconis' Cottage' pulled it out of the bag for me. I hope to start in Sept

Will be producing a heck of a lot more work at The Chelsea nad Kensington Art Academy(very posh indeed!!!)

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love