been a hard day and nearing end of afternoon i meet a wee women who always talkes to me in cheach out so i go to hers a lot just for the hi how you doing and light chitter we do.

I meet her few times in street and always she stopped to talk, turned out she lived in scotland and loved it their and been heer few yrs and not quite seattled. I though she be familure with sound of my scottish accent and since she missed scotland she warmed to me.

thats the background.

she finished work and came out of door as i was 10 feet from shop front, she said hi and asked how i was i said"oh as well as expected" which is my way of not lieing but answereing that question when days are tough.

she asked L what he profered butterflies or ladie bugs!

he said lady buggs, she said she was surprised but brough out of her bag an envelop! I said thanks asked why she said becouse your nice custemer to me.

She from east europe and NI quite racist reallie and hostile to imigrant influx of people so i know it aint easy for her heer.

one of nisest things that happend all week so i got home opend envilope to find a hand made CARD with ladie bugs on cover. message was thanks for being such a kind custemer to me!

so whats that to do with mathew lol. oh yes, the point of the post!

opps finsish this in a few moments