Well, as I write, my husband is out on the patio doing who knows what out there in the rain, but that's where he was when I came home. He put a lot of pansies out (my favorites) last week and had to actully bring them back in for a few nights. that's never happened before. But, it got pretty cold again. He put them back out there and he's been sprucing up the deck. But, in the rain! Tomorrow he will be complaining of a cold.

At the moment Orchid, I'm not too fond of condo living. We had a problem with the dryer vent that caused the dryer motor to burn out. $400. then the guy hit his arm on a pipe to the hot water heater trying to get some of the lint out. It's a very tight setup in the bathroom with the piggy back washer/dryer and the water heater in tight quarters. More $$ for the plumber to fix that. The dryer guy had to set up a temporary fix to ven the dryer because of the lint and we had to have vent fixer people come. An estimated $800 to fix that. It has to go through the condo association before we can take care of it.

But on the up side, we had a terrible winter and it is always nice not to have to shovel driveways and sidewalks and stairs anymore. And we do have air conditioning. Only need it when it's muggy out so I can breathe. We're on the water and usually get a nice breeze. I'm wondering when we can expect that?