i got one letter saying not got place but your on waiting list if someone offered dose't take it.

good but not good enough.
it can knowck the confidense but thes types of interviews are common for thos types of positions, I also had an essay to write, hand writte and thats bound to go agenst me.

not for this but in past i been given a presentasion topic 30 minets to prefaire then had to go present it. not fun but how it workes again at this level.

i a bit mad as their was no option for video confrinseing and its cost about £500.00 for cloths flights and stay for the interview period which is a lot of cash at the moment. So thats annoying me but had to be done.

if i too relocate to london or if i gonna go i fustrated as to how to get a job their while in london, video or call interviews aint an option yet as far as my enquiress have gone.

i rembered you preparing for interview and then heer ing you din't get it but din't o into details, pretie crappie too, so i know your talking from self as well when you say don't let it knock your confidense all i can say is yes too you too and hope your not worrieng too much about ecconomics and jobs either at this time.

enjoy your free time and biking while you can. good luck for next time.