Thank you, Meredith! Someone noticed my post!
I'm known here and in many cities for my former work so if
I agree to teach, there is a position for me. With all my
stage work, I don't need any resume' or such, I can ride on that.

I used to have less time to teach when I was performing a lot but now I can teach with less on my back than before.

I'm glad to get back to my life's work though. Years and years of education not lost. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I didn't dance or teach dance. Luckily, I can keep dancing as long as I can walk. I'm still young enough, actually, to perform, but I'm not ready for such a thing at this time. I may have to take a few photos for promotion but that is a bit in the future.

Menopause put me out of the ring for almost three years although I still danced for myself with friends. Now that my body is coming to it's usual shape, I can go back to work. It's nice and dit's exciting.

You'd be surprised who wants to dance in adult classes! So many women want beginner classes and always wanted to dance. I can usually get them twirling in no time and I only push technique in areas where they could get hurt. It's more about movement and what it can do for you to bond to music in that way.

Have you ever danced? I have this picture of you dancing at concerts!

Dancer9

"Question your privilege"