DJ, I hope you get your Wii...Dell had a good bundle, the Wii console with Wii Fit. I'm loving that Wii Fit! Today I went slalom skiing, did some strength training, balance training and tried dodging balls and sneakers again! It sure makes exercising fun...I laugh so hard when those sneakers hit me smack in the face.

We go to Cuba. My husband's family has been going for almost 20 years. They've "adopted" a family/village there, so we go back every year to visit and bring things that we know they need. I only started going there in 2003, and sometimes find it overwhelming, because no matter how much we bring, it's never enough. These people are so beautiful, generous, kind and capable, but just don't have the basics. Many in the rural areas don't have running water, electricity, glass windows or mosquito-proof housing. Over the past year, the people in our village were the hardest hit by Hurricane Ike. Some of their roofs blew off, many lost their homes and won't be there when we visit next month. So the need will be even greater this year than ever before. But we can only do what we can...I wrote in my Spanish notebook last year (in Spanish) - "we can only do what we can - it has to be enough."

But it's not all mission. We spend plenty of time sitting around the pool, swimming in the ocean, walking the incredible white beaches under hot sunny skies and always enjoy playing cards/board games with other tourists. Many of the same tourists come back every year, so it's like a family reunion every year. In fact, I have more of a social network and friends there than I do here. So it's always a joy to get back there and visit everyone again.

(Maya Angelou)